20 July 2009

Hip hop and breaks - Side 1

This is a tape done for me by a friend. It isn't named very accurately as it has no hip hop (unless you count the awful Audio Bullys track that I think I cut out of this rip) and few proper breakbeats. It is a nice collection of tracks, however, and makes a great listen. ***Update - thanks to Matty for the tracklist - only a couple of blanks to fill in***

As a point of interest he's only got one deck and a pause button but my new version of Acid music studio crossfades things quite nicely. So at some points where I've cut things out you'll hear things blending.

http://www.divshare.com/download/7851915-7e7

1. Quiet Village - Lalo Schifrin
2. ?
3. Say - Seals & Crofts
4. Tusk - Fleetwood Mac
5. Hold her tight - The Osmonds
6. Yo Mama - Frank Zappa
7. Hello Dawn - Steve Hillage
8. Motivation Radio - Steve Hillage
9. The Adventures of the Great King Raam - Touchstone sound recordings
10. ?
11. I need love - James Gang
12. Ol' Georgie Buck - Taj Mahal & Toumani Diabete
13. 5 Years - David Bowie
14. Soul Love - David Bowie
15. A song of Patriotic Predjudice - Flanders and Swann

No comments: